Terms and Conditions
- Material posted on our website is not intended as advisory information but is based on opinion, experience or information provided by third parties such as the media. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for factual inaccuracy or issues arising from credibility of the information.
- Please do not associate yourself to our company or website without our written consent.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website for purposes other than for information sharing, or present the information inappropriately, you may be in breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Furthermore, the status, authors and source of printed information obtained from kaumaarts.com website must be acknowledged.
- Do not misuse our website in any way. Breach of these terms and conditions may result in committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
Who can Join
Any individual above 18 years, or organisation/company whose activity can be defined within the arts and creative industries, or by agreement with Kauma Arts team. For this purpose, these may include, performing arts, theatre, outdoor and circus skills, music, dance, drama, literature, publishing, performance poetry, visual arts, crafts, media broadcasting, film, TV, Video, digital arts, Design, photography, fashion.
Joining the community is free. However, registration to and attending events, activities or accessing resources may require purchasing tickets. We use Eventbrite or other box office platforms by partners where we have collaborated on specific events. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Once you join, you agree to the terms and conditions below to govern our relationship.
The information you provide at any time is important and hereby warrant that it is accurate, true and up to date. You will promptly inform us of any changes to the information provided.
Criteria for registering to the hub is explained on the page about the creative hub. We reserve the right to cancel your registration if you do not meet the criteria or are in breach of the terms and conditions at any time.
Copyright for the photographs reproduced on these pages remains with the persons or institutions individually credited. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages may be downloaded or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored.
If you elect to post or upload information to our website, you do so on the following understanding:
- We have a non-exclusive licence to use that content free of any charge on our website; on any related websites and on websites of organisations that we have a business relationship with. We will not use such content for commercial purposes without your approval.
- Content that is submitted by you is your responsibility. We do not and will not “endorse” or “disagree” with such content. We reserve the right to remove content in our absolute discretion.
- If content supplied by you is subsequently deleted, you appreciate that content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Kauma Arts is not responsible for the content of external websites or the level of their security. The privacy statement below applies solely to information collected by this website.
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and off-line.
- No part of the Kauma Arts pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, logos or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on www.kaumaarts.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access www.kaumaarts.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use us to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Kauma Arts website or that of our associates, such as a denial of service attack.